We have trained over one thousand team leaders in a wide range of community, health and human services organisations.
“I loved the team leaders workshop – I am more enthusiastic and committed than ever before.”
The workshop covers:
- Identifying essential skills
- Characteristics of effective teamwork
- Tools for assessing your team’s functioning
- A model for effective team leadership
- Strategies for building effective teams
- Leading in an environment of change
- Supervising staff
- Dealing with difficulties and performance issues
BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING
By the end of the workshop people will:
- have strategies for managing the team
- ability to work effectively with team members
- concrete actions to put into place at work.
The program combines information, practical activities, discussion, small group work and video demonstrations.
The program incorporates reflection on participants own teams, their leadership style and the development of a personal action plan.
FEES & CHARGES
$2,000 per day
Variations to existing program content may require additional development costs, as negotiated.