Teamwork Training & Consultancy has developed and provided Professional and Clinical Supervision Programs throughout Victoria including Northern Health, Western Health and Peninsula Health and organisations in Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia.
Evidence shows that “high quality supervision facilitates the development of skills and competence, improves communication and leadership skills and reduces stress levels in healthcare workers.” (Dawson et al 2012)
Feedback about our Clinical Supervision workshops from over 300 allied health staff showed a 96% excellent/good overall rating.
The workshops cover
- Professional Supervision – What is it and why do it?
- Alfred Kadushin’s model of supervision
- Six essential supervisory skills
- Getting the most from supervision
- Establishing a supervision agreement
- Giving feedback constructively
- Supervision case-studies – analysis and problem solving
- Video demonstration and discussion of an administrative performance issue and reflective practice
- A ‘map’ to guide supervision sessions
Specific objectives are to
- Develop core supervisory skills
- Expand knowledge of supervision theory and principles
- Promote consistency of supervision practice
- Provide samples of supervision tools
During the session we will combine theory with discussion, video demonstration and opportunities for practice.
FEES & CHARGES
$2,500 per day (one facilitator). Larger numbers may require two facilitators.
Variations to existing program content may require additional development costs, as negotiated.